Thread: Trump Drops Another Bombshell

Trump Drops Another Bombshell

Trump is clearly delusional. Today, regarding the Arizona election, he said:

“Either a new Election should immediately take place or the past Election should be decertified and the Republican candidate declared the winner.”
    This is not the thinking of a sane man.

SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Trump is clearly delusional. Today, regarding the Arizona election, he said:

This is not the thinking of a sane man.

SOURCE
    And yet the majority of members of what are now called the republican party quivers at the mention of his name---some in ecstasy and others in spineless fear
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I just wish he would go away so that the Reps have a chance to retake the White House. But with him he's not likely to go away. It's entirely frustrating.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I just wish he would go away so that the Reps have a chance to retake the White House. But with him he's not likely to go away. It's entirely frustrating.
    Agree with all.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I think he's purposely putting out sound bites that'll get him noticed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    We in Virginia are in the middle of a close gubernatorial race.. Our Republican candidate has finally realized that in 2020 Virginia went blue, but all of the blue votes were not for Biden, a lot were against Trump.. well.. this weekend there was a Republican rally (candidate was at another rally) and President Trump called in and was put on the PA praising the GOP candidate ..

Wowzers.. you should see the distancing moves by the GOP candidate as he envisions the suburban middle purple voters (who voted against Trump) running away..

My point is that President Trump called in with his own agenda, not at the request of the candidate and not working within the candidates strategy..

Oh… you should see the Democratic ads.. playing the full endorsement..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    We in Virginia are in the middle of a close gubernatorial race.. Our Republican candidate has finally realized that in 2020 Virginia went blue, but all of the blue votes were not for Biden, a lot were against Trump.. well.. this weekend there was a Republican rally (candidate was at another rally) and President Trump called in and was put on the PA praising the GOP candidate ..

Wowzers.. you should see the distancing moves by the GOP candidate as he envisions the suburban middle purple voters (who voted against Trump) running away..

My point is that President Trump called in with his own agenda, not at the request of the candidate and not working within the candidates strategy..

Oh… you should see the Democratic ads.. playing the full endorsement..
    Trump is a complete ass clown. He wants to take everybody down unless it's him. The GOP could easily win in the midterms and take the White House back if his dumbass is not involved
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.