Thread: Seems like they would be applauded

Seems like they would be applauded

I mean no one argues that tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of undocumented migrants are being allowed into this country. Seems like it would be a good idea to get them jobs. Apparently the feds see it otherwise.

https://yellowhammernews.com/haleyvi...poultry-plant/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Why didn't they just hire some americans to work in the chicken plant?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I mean no one argues that tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of undocumented migrants are being allowed into this country. Seems like it would be a good idea to get them jobs. Apparently the feds see it otherwise.
    This happened with Trump at the helm when no illegals were "allowed in". Now that Biden is making no attempt to keep them out, it only makes sense to find them jobs. I wonder if the defendants would be charged today?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Biden's department of justice has been in power for quite a while they certainly could have dismissed the charges.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.