Thread: WHAT did he just say

WHAT did he just say

Because he does not agree with those who refuse a recount of the votes in the last election , Trump is now telling Rep. Voters NOT TO VOTE in the upcoming elections .

And while I admit he has said some things that were less than brilliant , that has to be the one most asinine thing he may have ever said.

Why in the world would he just give away control of the Government without a fight ?. I for one hope his followers pay no attention to that statement .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

I think that is an excellent idea---maybe we can begin to get our party back
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I think it's just more of his horse sh!t. I wouldn't vote for the asinine administration that's in there now under any circumstance.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I think that is an excellent idea---maybe we can begin to get our party back

If "our party" means politically the views you espouse here I'll pass.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

My friends, both parties have people in them many of us would (and do) disagree with. Our mix of members here represents that.

I'm waiting to see what the RNC does regarding Trump. For, he's an ex-President who still has political power. He's still a player.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead