Thread: Don't take your guns to the airport son----don't take your guns..........

Don't take your guns to the airport son----don't take your guns..........

....you boys in Tx might not need one of them pesky permits to carry-----but ya still can't get on an airplane with one

Top 10 airports with most firearms discovered in 2021, as of Oct. 3:
    1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) 391

2. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) 232

3. Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) 168

4. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) 147

5. Nashville International Airport (BNA) 115

6. Denver International Airport (DEN) 107

7. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) 107

8. New Orleans Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) 90

9. Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) 90

10. Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) 88
    Dallas "enjoys" two top ten winners
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Just another reason to avoid airports......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Anybody who takes a weapon to an airport is a dumbass.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Anybody who takes a weapon to an airport is a dumbass.
    It's not a weapon until it's used as a weapon...Until then it's a screwdriver, a frying pan, a revolver, a Buick or any number of things...

I'll be taking at least one gun to the airport in Palestine tomorrow, and I hope to come home with several more...That's where the gun show is this weekend...I love Texas......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

If you are clueless enough to walk into airport security not remembering that you have a firearm on your person. You are probably not going to remember that you have it on you when you need it.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    If you are clueless enough to walk into airport security not remembering that you have a firearm on your person. You are probably not going to remember that you have it on you when you need it.
    Airport security was strenuous at Greater Palestine International Airport today...The TSA agent wanted to make sure my S&W 581 was unloaded before I was allowed in...I was going to leave a tip in his cup on my way out, but I was afraid the clink of the nickel might wake him up, so I saved it for next time...I got home with two more guns than I left home with......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Airport security was strenuous at Greater Palestine International Airport today...The TSA agent wanted to make sure my S&W 581 was unloaded before I was allowed in...I was going to leave a tip in his cup on my way out, but I was afraid the clink of the nickel might wake him up, so I saved it for next time...I got home with two more guns than I left home with......Ben
    This is your mind on drugs!