Thread: I really try not to brag

I really try not to brag

About going to very expensive places and spending a lot of money. But I'm going to break that rule today even though I usually try to be somewhat humble. I just left the pilot service station and filled up my car.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yep, I'd been feeling good about Diesel fuel being less expensive than Regular gas - and the situation turned around and bit me. Now, we've got Diesel here at $3.99 and Regular gas at $3.79. 'Course, it could be worse.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

The mighty Dodge/Cummins took a long drink last week at $150......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

yup between the cost of gas and or fuel, plus the price of trucks these days, i am having to raise my rates, customers are not happy. i can't believe i am about to drop over 20k for a beater work truck from the early 2000's. seems crazy for a 20 year old work truck with 200k miles.
    it's time to change the air in my head