Thread: Missing person report

Missing person report

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	202.3 KB 
ID:	38297  

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Please don't find her!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Good point
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Border Czar. I like it - but do not know what she'll do.

Hunter
    Now is the time, if ever there was one, for us to care selflessly about one another. - Dr. Anthony Fauci

She was appointed by Biden to fix the border problem around 7 months ago. So far she has done nothing other than mostly ignoring the problem.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Now now Captain----that is a tad too critical---after all, she did go there-----------------------------------------------once-------------for a few hours

When I first started paying attention to Harris I did think she was intelligent. Now not so much.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Dave, I've crossed the USA/Mexican border several times on planes and boats. So, apparently, I'm just as qualified to officiate it.

Hunter
    Now is the time, if ever there was one, for us to care selflessly about one another. - Dr. Anthony Fauci