Thread: And another gripe.

And another gripe.

I put in my deposit in mid-February for Starlink thinking I would get it before heading back to Arizona but nope. Come on Elon Musk lets get a move on. 🤬
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Same here! They said mid-summer for connection. It is now mid-fall and not a word from them since they took my money.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"SpaceX is developing a low latency, broadband internet system to meet the needs of consumers across the globe. Enabled by a constellation of low Earth orbit satellites, Starlink will provide fast, reliable internet to populations with little or no connectivity, including those in rural communities and places where existing services are too expensive or unreliable."
    - Result of "Starlink" search

Sounds interesting.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    "SpaceX is developing a low latency, broadband internet system to meet the needs of consumers across the globe. Enabled by a constellation of low Earth orbit satellites, Starlink will provide fast, reliable internet to populations with little or no connectivity, including those in rural communities and places where existing services are too expensive or unreliable."
    - Result of "Starlink" search

Sounds interesting.

Hunter
    Right now he is pushing to get it on to commercial aircraft. Also I've reports that they are making a smaller dish and cutting the price in half. Some of the places I go in the winter I get no cell signal and figure I can use the WiFi for the phone.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Not if he doesn't deliver! I'm getting tired of waiting on something he promised mid-summer.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke