Thread: Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

So I was watching Sunday Morning (10-10-21) and they were talking about the shortages at stores. They where talking about the manufactures that can't get raw goods and the container ships stacking up of shore but the big one was not having enough truck drivers to deliver the goods to everyone that wants them.

I couldn't find the finger I wanted for all those ASS Holes I dealt with at shippers and receivers and lets not forget the ASS Holes out on the roads that I was able to keep from killing despite their best effort. To the trucking companies that burn through drivers like firecrackers.

GO PICK UP YOUR OWN **** NOW.

I'm off the soapbox.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

What we're seeing economically is a decrease in workers applying for jobs. It's connected to the markets as well as Covid, but I do not know the mechanisms at play. Typically, when this type of situation occurs, employers either increase wages or benefits. Time will tell if we see these things occur.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    What we're seeing economically is a decrease in workers applying for jobs. It's connected to the markets as well as Covid, but I do not know the mechanisms at play. Typically, when this type of situation occurs, employers either increase wages or benefits. Time will tell if we see these things occur.

Hunter
    I think they enjoyed the early retirement.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson