Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new banner!...

A new banner!...

I like it!...20 years already?...Party time!...I'll bring the diet grape soda if I can find any...

Who's bringing the dancing girls?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I see a typo! Oh well I was going to tweak it a bit anyway......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Dont worry about the tipo.. most of us cant speal anywasss

Pfat Pfingers are not something that I worry about.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I see a typo!
    I don't see it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Nice. Saw that upon signing in today.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Gone for one day and I can't recognize it when I get back
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Gone for one day and I can't recognize it when I get back
    Somebody forgot to put up the quarantine sign......Ben

Too late now
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Someday soon, I plan to tweak the resolution and fix the typo.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Someday soon, I plan to tweak the resolution and fix the typo.
    Maybe by then I'll figure out what it is......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Maybe by then I'll figure out what it is......Ben
    It's all in the numbers Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    It's all in the numbers Ben
    Aha!!...My third grade arithmetic teacher would be embarrassed that I didn't see that right away...She had high hopes for me as I was in my fourth year of the third grade when I got drafted......Ben

nice! i still have a sticker or two like that from back then
    it's time to change the air in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    nice! i still have a sticker or two like that from back then
    Me two---and I even know where they are