Thread: A California First I Can Support

A California First I Can Support

As much as I hate some of the rules and regulations first enacted by California, I fully support this:

California will add the Covid-19 vaccination to immunizations required for in-person school attendance, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced in San Francisco Friday morning.

It's the first state to do so.

The requirements will be phased in by grade groups -- 7-12 and K-6 -- and will start for each group only after the Food and Drug Administration fully approves the vaccine for that cohort, the governor's office said in a news release.
    JAB HERE

Now, the rest of the usual suspect Lemming states need to do the same.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    We had our's long time ago, but our kids' didn't. Guess they know somethings we don't.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Oh Yea, I believe that all schools should mandate the vax for attendance. Why limit the chance of an enlarged heart and possible lung damage to just a few children who's chances of severe sickness from covid are next to nothing.

Science , mind you , SCIENCE has proven that the vax has more potential than the infection for injury to children .

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...linical-trial/

An excerpt from the link,

The tables shows that 1,127 children were given one dose of the mRNA jab, but only 1,097 children received the second dose. This fact in itself raises questions as to why 30 children did not receive a second dose of the Pfizer jab, and we doubt the answer is pretty.

Of the 1,127 children who received a first dose of the jab a shocking 86% experienced an adverse reaction. Of the 1,097 children who received a second dose of the jab a shocking 78.9% experienced an adverse reaction.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

There are a whole bunch of required vaccinations just to attend school. They all come with a risk. Would you have those discontinued? A vast number of children will die if that happens. Vaccines can't save everyone but they can limit the number who will die without them.

I'm old enough to remember the damage caused by polio, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria and more. Vaccines have pretty much stopped that. Smallpox has been pretty much eradicated with vaccines. I see no difference in the approach we need to take with Covid-19.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Mike , I would like to see a vax for the covid that would be acceptable and insure that everyone was safe. Children as well as adults. However , at this time , there seams to be a direct link between the vax in children and oft times severe reactions. There is a very large disagreement in the medical community concerning the need for young children to get the shot.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Mike , I would like to see a vax for the covid that would be acceptable and insure that everyone was safe. Children as well as adults. However , at this time , there seams to be a direct link between the vax in children and oft times severe reactions. There is a very large disagreement in the medical community concerning the need for young children to get the shot.
    IV---I dare say that any vaccine not emanating from and endorsed and administered by trump would not pass your muster.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"JAB HERE" - the perfect label, Mike.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    IV---I dare say that any vaccine not emanating from and endorsed and administered by trump would not pass your muster.
    And you would be totally in error. My wife and I have had the vax. Both over 65 because the SCIENCE says it is of great help in reducing the effects of the virus should we get it.
    The scientists are the ones who have doubts as to the need for mostly those pre teen children to get the vax. I also believe your hatred for Trump has you totally against anything he is involved with .Your right and I have no problem with that however you seam to think I totally agree with whatever Trump says or does .In that , you , Dave , are wrong.

IV---I am very glad that both you and your wife have been vaccinated. I hope all your friends and family have also been vaccinated.

Regarding your post: I may be misunderstanding you but I got the impression that you were saying that the vaccine was dangerous for children.

From your post.

Science , mind you , SCIENCE has proven that the vax has more potential than the infection for injury to children .
    I am sure that you came to that conclusion from your source, but if you would go to the link to SCIENCE contained in that "interpreter's" claims you will find "dramatic spin" has been applied.

When I see a site name like "rightsfreedoms" I am at alert for anything presented. Experience has taught me, at very least, to suspect filtered information, if not down right "disinformation".

Below, is the table that was referenced as showing this claimed travesty, I find no such evidence. I would put this claim in the category of "disinformation". What am I missing?

Added in edit: I find it beyond sad that many of our countrymen have become so cynical about our government that simply based on a tail originating from some conspiracy theorist it can bring them to believe that our government would deliberately lead our children into harms way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	352.1 KB 
ID:	38279  

Last edited by Dave Grubb; 10-04-2021 at 07:26 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    ...SCIENCE says it is of great help in reducing the effects of the virus should we get it.
    Excellent. I wish all Americans felt the same.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead