Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruth isn't the only one doing it again

Ruth isn't the only one doing it again

...I'm going to do it again, tomorrow morning

Number three of three coming up.....Pfizer that is
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I checked today, and they said I have to wait six months after the second dose of my original round...So that's like next week...I'll ask at Walgreen's if they have it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My second shot was the middle of February so I am past the six month requirement.
    Maybe I will award myself with my own $100 bonus
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Scheduled for a third jab on Wednesday at 10:30. I could have done it today or tomorrow but I didn't need to go to town yet. I will get groceries while I'm there.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Haven't seen it occurring here yet. When it does, count Wifey and I in.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I need to get my 3rd shot in the next few days
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Scheduled for a third jab on Wednesday at 10:30. I could have done it today or tomorrow but I didn't need to go to town yet. I will get groceries while I'm there.

They be shootin doubles today

First, I took one to the right and then a second to the left

I got both my Pfizer COVID booster shot and the high dose Flu vaccine. Not only that, they were both delivered by the very attractive 30ish blond lady at the pharmacy---who said I had to wait for 15 minutes before I could stop enjoying the sight of her and leave

Who knew getting vaccinated could be so enjoyable

She did not mention the shingles shot I got two weeks ago---and I didn't bring it up

Hunter, I had not seen anything definitive here either----but yesterday I simply called the pharmacy and asked if I could get the booster---and a few questions latter I was "approved"

I think I'm covered
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leo 6.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	273.8 KB 
ID:	38264  

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I think I'm covered
    Even if she isn't......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"Mine" was wearing a "Temple U" sweatshirt ----but my imagination still works just fine

getting my 3rd Pfizer jab in about an hour

Mission accomplished, shot #3 administered by a beautiful Asian pharmacist
    Last edited by TriGuy; 09-28-2021 at 09:54 PM.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Our many guests, in reading this thread, might think we are just a bunch of dirty old men----which simply isn't so----not all of us are old

I got my third Pfizer shot and the high-dose flu shot today on my way to let my eye doctor do his monthly jab with another needle in my right eye...I feel fine so far......Ben

My only side effect from yesterday's jab is a slightly sore injection point. It is less sore than the flu shot normally is.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke