Thread: Problem solved

Problem solved

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210925-192240_Twitter.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	348.4 KB 
ID:	38253
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Now THAT is funny (and true).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Ah yes! No reins being swung around that some uninformed city dwellers mistakenly call whips.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Without any political bias----I have to say that I would not be so quick to swing my reins at someone----for nothing else than to not give that someone the chance to grab that rein and take over control of my horse
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The "whipping" story has been thoroughly debunked by multiple sources. Even the photographer who took the photos that started the whole thing says he did not see any agents whipping migrants.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The "whipping" story has been thoroughly debunked by multiple sources. Even the photographer who took the photos that started the whole thing says he did not see any agents whipping migrants.
    Now there is a surprise

Actually, what I saw surely didn't constitute a whipping. Not sure how anyone could whip someone with the end of a 6' limp rein
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The story served it's purpose well. It gave the Biden administration all they needed to do what they wanted to do all along and that is to load all the people who illegally entered our country into buses and disperse them to who knows where in the US, by the way untested and unvaccinated.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.