Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State of the State in Arizona

State of the State in Arizona

Our discussion in another thread regarding the sate of trump's mind brings to my mind the allusive mystical fraudit being pursued with great diligence by that ever ready protector of all that is right and good in trumpville-----Cyber Ninjas (you can't make this chit up!)

Ah---so I go to Dr Google and low and behold---the good Doctor seems to be almost as confused as me---so would our good friends Bo and Fred weigh in here and give us the current state of this seemingly unending saga that just will not end.

...and, if anyone wants to attack me for this post---it is sarcasm---look it up:

sar·casm
    /ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

In a moment of seriousness---how long are you going to keep these dudes and dudettes on the payroll?
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 09-16-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

No clue what is going on.... don't care either.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    No clue what is going on.... don't care either.
    Well, you're no help

.....ok Fred... it's up to you now
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I live in the other county over so it's all Bo's Fault. LOL

Waiting for some sort of BS to come out of this whole thing.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm thinking the people conducting the audit just hopes they can fade away....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm thinking the people conducting the audit just hopes they can fade away....
    I expect the ones who hired them have the same wish

I have no clue who hired them....

Don't look now Bo, but me thinks you did.
    Check with your state senator, he might know.

So the Arizona Supreme Court just upheld a lower court ruling that all communications between The Senate Republicans and their outsourced "Auditors" must be in the public domain and as such be made available immediately

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-audit-records
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Well---the outcome is now in---already

And yes boys and girls, the recount finds that the original count was incorrect----Biden's votes were undercounted and trump's----drum roll please---over counted

......the report from Cyber Ninjas, the company conducting the “audit” into the votes in Arizona’s Maricopa County, was released to news outlets. The report remains a mess and continues to insist that Arizona election processes are flawed, but it says that Biden did indeed win Maricopa County, and thus Arizona…by a higher margin than previously counted.
    I hate it when these things go off script

It's always pleasant to see the way sunlight chases political shadows away.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Well---the outcome is now in---already

And yes boys and girls, the recount finds that the original count was incorrect----Biden's votes were undercounted and trump's----drum roll please---over counted

I hate it when these things go off script

You have to gve the Cyber Ninjas credit. At least they were honest.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    You have to gve the Cyber Ninjas credit. At least they were honest.
    I agree---and confess I would not have expected that

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    The Mail quotes President Trump as referring to the Arizona event as “Fraudit”….

And the beat goes on….

An excellent point about the honesty (thus integrity) of the audit.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead