Thread: State of the State in Arizona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

State of the State in Arizona

Our discussion in another thread regarding the sate of trump's mind brings to my mind the allusive mystical fraudit being pursued with great diligence by that ever ready protector of all that is right and good in trumpville-----Cyber Ninjas (you can't make this chit up!)

Ah---so I go to Dr Google and low and behold---the good Doctor seems to be almost as confused as me---so would our good friends Bo and Fred weigh in here and give us the current state of this seemingly unending saga that just will not end.

...and, if anyone wants to attack me for this post---it is sarcasm---look it up:

sar·casm
    /ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

In a moment of seriousness---how long are you going to keep these dudes and dudettes on the payroll?
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 09-16-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

No clue what is going on.... don't care either.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    No clue what is going on.... don't care either.
    Well, you're no help

.....ok Fred... it's up to you now
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I live in the other county over so it's all Bo's Fault. LOL

Waiting for some sort of BS to come out of this whole thing.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm thinking the people conducting the audit just hopes they can fade away....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm thinking the people conducting the audit just hopes they can fade away....
    I expect the ones who hired them have the same wish