Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State of the State in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    The Mail quotes President Trump as referring to the Arizona event as “Fraudit”….

And the beat goes on….
    interestingly, It was actually seized by those opposed to the audit for the description. Personally, I thought it was a waste of money, from day one, because it would literally accomplish nothing, even if they found something. On the other hand, I respect the right for their to be an audit, to verify integrity. I also think that all court orders should have been complied with, because non compliance always raises questions.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

...and now the good people of Texas get to pay for another one of trump's chit shows where only trump wins by staying in the lights that much longer
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ...and now the good people of Texas get to pay for another one of trump's chit shows where only trump wins by staying in the lights that much longer
    And hopefully, the people of Texas are as pissed off as I am when we all go to vote in the primaries. It way past time for new blood!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke