The promoter just called me and asked if I want an extra table at this weekend's Conroe gun show...It seems they have a few no-shows since there is more than one show in the vicinity...This is the only show in which I get a table, so naturally I said yes, with the spoken hope that it can be permanent since I'm the one being loyal...

That last part may or may not happen, but my accumulation has grown to the point where an extra table is welcome...In addition the two extra display cases I ordered two months ago came in last week so I can put about 70 guns under glass, and with the five-finger discounters running rampant lately that's a bit more secure...

My buddy thinks I'm trying to take on too much for a 74 year old guy in questionable health, but I told him it's something to do while I'm waiting for old age...And I may be a little different from most gun show vendors in that I don't really care if I sell a gun or not, I get my fun from making a deal that's pleasing to both and I get to improve my assortment of goodies at the same time......Ben