Thread: Site Closed for Repairs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Site Closed for Repairs.

This site is closed for new posts and replies due to an unknown issue causing multiple errors in searching and posting. It may require a complete reinstall to resolve the issue and any new posts since the last backup will be lost if a database restoration is required. Therefore, I am closing the site to new posts until such time as I can find and repair the problem. Thanks for your understanding.

Mike
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I think I have finally fixed the site. I see there are some image problems, but I know why and how to fix them.

Sorry for all of the downtime.

Mike
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Mike you're a genius!!...And even I can do without the smileys a little longer......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Mike you're a genius!
    Yes, he is.

May all of the site issues be behind you, Mike. You deserve a break.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I think it was some sort of issue with Windows 10 that prevented me from fixing it. I decided to use my Windows 7 box that I used to re-install the site after we were hacked and it worked flawlessly.

Thank you so much for all your effort Mike. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Smilies fixed. Now to hunt down the other missing images........