Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ram drivers really are the hold my beer and watch this set

Ram drivers really are the hold my beer and watch this set

And they get more DUIs than any other vehicle

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38238/...f6uzrI32VudnBk
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Apparently I'm in violation of some law somewhere then every time I get behind the wheel of my Dodge, since I don't drink......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Damn. I've owned 3 Ram Diesel 2500's. My favorite was likely the one with a 6-speed manual and 4x4.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I have no idea what you're going for there, Dave - but it doesn't sound warm and fuzzy.

BLM - Bilge Lurkers Matter.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Not worth the time to try to explain---so I deleted it.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Oh, sure - and rob me of the chance to come back with something snarky.

Hunter

It makes perfect sense to me. I'd have to be drunk to buy one.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It makes perfect sense to me. I'd have to be drunk to buy one.
    LMAO
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I never realized that the vehicle you were driving is recorded during a DUI.....

My neighbor had a straight piped cummings for a while. Hated them ever since. The people who straight pipe those are a demographic unto themselves.

I should add that I live in a very quiet place where the few homes are 1/4 or 1/2 mile away. That truck was right at a mile and you could hear it when he hit the road - rowing through all 6 gears on our gravel 35 mph road. The ‘hood threw a party when he lost his place for behavioral reasons.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    My neighbor had a straight piped cummings for a while. Hated them ever since.
    You kids get off my lawn!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The people who straight pipe those are a demographic unto themselves.

That is part of what I was alluding to in an earlier post---but in an effort to not offend I failed to articulate well
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I detest those that make their trucks as loud as possible be it exhaust or stereo's for the deaf. No one wants to hear you coming , going, or sitting next to me. Makes me want to go play in traffic with a slug loaded 12 ga
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Yep - no sympathy from me for the loud trucks or the ones that "roll coal," They're all on the wrong side of Look At Me!

Having said that, my Diesel Jeep does not have a muffler. After some research, and owning a Chevy Colorado without a muffler, I hacked off my Jeep's muffler and replaced it with a 3" Dynomax pipe. The difference - none that Wifey and I can perceive.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    ...... Makes me want to go play in traffic with a slug loaded 12 ga
    That statement will earn you a red-flag weapons confiscation in many locales. Be careful what you say in our new state of Big Brother (and nosey neighbors).
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke