Thread: Search functions not working

Search functions not working

It seems we have a problem with some of the search functions including the "New Posts" button , search, and reply with quote. I am working on it. Please bear with us.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I had the same problem replying to a thread......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I am unable to edit the previous post about search functions not working. I now see that lots of functions are not working. It may require a restoration and reinstall. Not sure yet.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I also noticed earlier that older pages showed as new until I refreshed...Clearing cookies did nothing......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Please be advised that any posts made since yesterday's backup may be lost if a database restoration is required.