Thread: I want this guy running my church

I want this guy running my church

I cannot be more proud of a man of the cloth than I am of this guy. You don't have to read all of the information in the link you can just skip to the twitter video. God bless you Pastor.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/calgar...ice-goes-viral
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Looks like a drama queen to me. Nazis? Really?

He needs to get a grip. They should not have been there but he's way overreacting.

I don't want someone who loses control of his emotions like that to be my pastor. I might be his next target.

Your opinion. I think they are acting like Nazis. At least in the sense of the police being sent to disrupt a church service. You call it drama I call it infringement on the most basic rights to worship. Would not have expected you to feel any different way.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Nazis would have dragged him out and shot him, then sent his family to a concentration camp.

And you are right. I try to control my emotions in public.

A health inspector has not come to your home with four or five cops without a warrant and came inside. A church to me is as sacred as the home , so congratulations for being able to control your emotions I would be pissed off and let them know about it. If you notice the cops didn't say a word and probably didn't even want to be near that place the lady health inspector is the one that was running the show. Poor cops just have to do the bidding of these morons in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Nazis would have dragged him out and shot him, then sent his family to a concentration camp.

And you are right. I try to control my emotions in public.
    So I guess you disagreed with all the people that said Trump was a Nazi. Yes I'm sure.

Yes, I did. Just like I disagreed when people said Bush lied about WMD in Iraq.

Nazis and communists have killed my family members as well as priests of my religion. I am well acquainted with who Nazis are and what communists do to the religious. Consequently, I am able to identify histrionics when I see it, pastor or no.

He could have handled things just fine without the yelling and namecalling. People use terms like Nazi and fascist too easily these days.

I won't disagree that people fling both terms around much more than necessary. But I'll give this guy pass since he was very upset and I think he had reason to be.

True enough. It was a big provocation.

Part of the problem is the devaluation of religion by secular people, apart from the rights aspect.