Thread: Mike

Mike

Mike,

I've been involved with your site on and off for many years. I've noticed something I'd like to talk about.

Viewing the site, and the activity of its members leads me to conclude you have achieved a definite level of maturity on the site. The site has reached a point wherein members, and administrators, know each other well. And, everyone is getting along while doing it. Seriously, The Cracker Barrel is solid and running smoothly.

Your choice of categorized subjects, the rules, and your selection of administrative staff has paid off well. I hope you are pleased - for it's obvious the members of the site are.

Well done, Mike. You and your staff have helped all of us to express ourselves in a safe and secure environment.

Thank you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Suck up...But true......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Mike is trying to post a reply with his nose right now...... Give him time.

Well thanks. I think we have mostly learned how to get along with each other and most of us have become friends over time. The kudos are not mine, but go to the members. I am merely the facilitator.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

How are you healing Mike?

Slowly, but I think it is a tiny bit better every day. Thanks for asking.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

You've really perfected the art of typing with your nose

PT SUCKS but you need to do it.

Hang in there---there is light at the end of the tunnel

As an afterthought---the down side is the older we get the longer that damn tunnel gets
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ---the down side is the older we get the longer that damn tunnel gets
    Not to mention narrower......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...