Thread: Comes around goes around

Comes around goes around

Funny as hell how that seems to happen. Sorry for the commercial in the video.

https://rumble.com/vethcf-bidens-old...23gga&mc=8uxj1
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Sorry for the commercial in the video.
    What commercial?......

Oh never mind, I forgot I have AdBlocker installed......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I see these things and think of how Chevy Chase used to make fun of Ford's falls on SNL.

I'd simply say, "Have a nice trip?"

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Hell, I tripped over my trailer bumper yesterday and went down hard. Bid deal!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It is absolutely no big deal. It's just ironic how Biden ran his mouth about Trump walking slow.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Like you said, what goes around.......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hell, I tripped over my trailer bumper yesterday and went down hard. Bid deal!
    I did likewise this week...I turned to walk out of a gun store with another S&W I just bought, and went butt over teakettle over a bench some fool left in my way...I just got up and made sure I still had all my guns...Maybe we old geezers are tougher than we look......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I fell in my basement and busted my shoulder my elbow my head and of course my ass. I was sore about a week. The only thing that really pissed me off is that I was completely sober.

The only thing that really pissed me off is that I was completely sober.
    I haven't had that excuse in 44 years now......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I haven't had that excuse in 44 years now......Ben
    Good for you I quit in November

Good for you I quit in November
    Congratulations, Tom...Start counting those anniversaries now......Ben

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I’m on a schedule.. don’t drink two days in a row, more like twice a week.. only one “Jack & Pepsi” ..

When attending an event, I know walking in the door if it is a one or two beer event..

Looking back on my late teens and my twenties, I can’t believe just how much beer a person can drink.. wait a minute, I was being selfish, I forgot to include my family..

Have seen too much in my family..

The older I get the less I drink---and that isn't a bad thing.

I still enjoy an occasional shot of bourbon but don't even think about it for weeks at a time. I don't think that booze ever made me a better person
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I’m on a schedule.. don’t drink two days in a row, more like twice a week.
    That's what I do. Is it right? Don't know - but it works for me.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead