Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The border is blowing up in Biden's face

The closest city to me already has an active immigrant outreach program. Bosnian is almost the de facto language there. On the upside, we now have a Greek Catholic church, which I attended pre COVID. And most menus in town have pierogis.

There is also a big outreach through the Melkite church bringing in Lebanese. We got shawarma to die for!

Sounds like you got some really nice caring people in your community. I absolutely love Lebanese food. All of it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Biden is either playing semantics or he thinks all of us our damn fools. The libs no doubt will gobble this up like Manna From Heaven. Biden is a sad individual and he's also a liar. I guess that's just a checkmark these days to be president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ed-under-trump
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hmmm... from FOX News: "The highest migration level at the border was in May 2019 under President Trump, when over 130,000 were apprehended at the border."

That was before Biden's Presidency.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

And from the Washington Post: the administration was caught by surprise by this wave of would-be immigrants.

I wonder if these life-long public servants who have been toiling with the immigration issue for their whole lives (“the administration”) would have know about it if they had watched fox news.

So which is it? Oh, and Hollywood causes violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a-trump-biden/
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    And from the Washington Post: the administration was caught by surprise by this wave of would-be immigrants.

I wonder if these life-long public servants who have been toiling with the immigration issue for their whole lives (“the administration”) would have know about it if they had watched fox news.

So which is it? Oh, and Hollywood causes violence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a-trump-biden/
    They don't need anything they still have Trump to blame. Also I found it particularly distressing that the president seemed to indicate there would be no media allowed in the holding facilities until he could get the situation corrected.

Yeah, it's all about presentation - at which Biden excels.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Yeah, it's all about presentation - at which Biden excels.

Hunter
    Did you see the same news conference I did? If you call that excelling then that's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Did you see the same news conference I did?
    Yes - Biden excelled at controlling the message. We're going to see the impact of it as immigration at the border continues.

Hunter

The dishonesty and lack of transparency Of the Biden administration regarding the Border crisis is appalling. The only way they're getting by with this is that their media allies are letting them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cbp...ror-watch-list

172000 migrants at the border in March around 19,000 of them were children. So much for the idea that the migrants are mostly children.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    172000 migrants at the border in March around 19,000 of them were children. So much for the idea that the migrants are mostly children.
    The only thing we know for sure about these numbers is that they are wrong. We really have no idea and no way to know with an open border.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    The only thing we know for sure about these numbers is that they are wrong. We really have no idea and no way to know with an open border.
    Oh I agree, but if they're willing to admit to those numbers imagine what the real numbers are. The administration is not being transparent. In fact they are lying to us.

No way... politicians lying to us.. unheard of.

Damn, every time I count Bo out of the running - he's right back in.

Hunter