Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When oh when will the babbling idiot address the Nation ?.

Dave , I think the same way about biden as you do about Trump. Both are full of themselves and both tend to lie to make themselves look good. The difference I M O is that I believe Trump was doing good for the U.S. . biden again I M O is doing his best to destroy the U.S. He has used others ideas and words since he was in high school. For 45 or so years in office he has done nothing of consequence and now is doing nothing to help the U.S.

As a side note, i have always noted that when in bright sunlight or bright lighting , my and everyones pupils contract to limit the amount of light entering the eyes. During the " speech " bidens eyes were so dilated that there was nothing but pupil to be seen. Now , I'm no doctor BUT , that did not seam normal . Was he taking some thing to cause that ? I cannot say. It just did not look right.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

I saw two small lumps on his forehead. The only thing that could possibly be is where his demon horns were removed as a baby, the better to hide him as the Anti-Christ.

IV, I take it you didn't take the "test"?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

When a poster post something negative about Biden can anybody explain to me what Trump has to do with that?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's just people stuck in their gutter.... politics is that way. Trump good or Trump bad.... Biden good or Biden bad... All depends on your slant.

There are a couple people on this sight that I can see being flexible and willing to say something complimentary of an opponent but only a couple.

Phillbo 2024.

Well even a blind hog finds a nut. Biden actually slipped up and told the truth.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...esident-harris
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.