What I find most difficult to understand is the fact that those of us who think Trump did a good job as President are considered " cultists ". The mere fact that we agree with him on the major issues does not mean that everything he said or did is golden.
Someone please tell me why putting America [ as in the U.S. first is such a bad thing . You could also tell me why letting thousands of ILLEGAL ALIENS , rather than those who follow the rules , into the Country is a good thing.
Explain why 63 or so Presidential edicts is the correct way to run the Country rather than legislative action.
It's been a good run for 240 something years BUT , looking at what is happening to my Country at this time tells me I'm glad to be 77 with the chance of seeing the Country totally destroyed is getting slimmer. Abolish the death penalty but kill babies after they are partially born . Convince eight year olds they can change their gender on a whim. Fire workers because they call a man a man rather than a woman . Allow men to compete in sports as a woman . Let men who feel like a woman into the bath with girls . [I'm sure that all y'all are thinking that's just fine and dandy ] . Restrict free speech and remove the 2nd amendment.

I could continue but , I don't have the time left to put down everything I consider wrong with the direction we are headed.