Thread: Which one was elected ?

Which one was elected ?

I realize that off camera and behind the scenes there is much talk between couples. HOWEVER < I do believe the male part of the couple was [supposedly ] elected. Perhaps he should be allowed to answer the questions.

Although after looking at his speech in Houston , I'm surprised they even allow him out in public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hildren-tents/
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Sounds like Ma and Pa Ferguson when Pa was impeached and could no longer run for Governor of Texas under his own name...So Ma ran in name only while their slogan was :elect two for the price of one...During her two elected terms Ma signed the paperwork put on her desk, but only after Pa approved it and collected the bribes...Of course in these more modern times the gender role has apparently been reversed......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yeah but Nancy ran the show during Ronnie's second term when dementia took over
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Our first female President.

https://www.biography.com/news/edith...iography-facts

Ran the place for about a year and a half.

I think your concerns are exaggerated, IV. But be careful what you wish for. I think you'll like Kamala less so if I were you, I'd be praying for Bidens continued health. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think you'll like Kamala less so if I were you, I'd be praying for Bidens continued health. Just sayin'.
    Amen to that!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke