Thread: White like me

White like me

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I kept waiting for the story to turn in a positive direction. It didn't happen.

Forgiveness is the most empowering act there is. I wish everyone in that episode the grace to find peace and forgiveness.

I think she needs to put on her BIG GIRL panties and deal with the fact that the only person to blame was herself.

It's just to easy for some people to claim they were singled out because of their color , sexual identity or just plain stupid actions.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

As long as the College President continues to enable her racist behavior it will continue.
    She fails to admit racism can cut two ways as she throws the staff under the bus.