Anyone watching this confirmation?

Her qualifications are not in question. Her tart tongue is. Republicans have all of a sudden become aware of mean tweets, after ducking them for five years from The Former Guy. So, hypocrisy. I know, from a politician, right? What a surprise.

I don't think Democrats want her so much as they want to appease the left left left wing, so their support of her is not genuine. More hypocrisy.

In the end, I betcha Biden will pull the nomination because he couldn't get a Republican to vote for her, throw his hands up to the far left of his party and say "Hey, we tried, we just couldn't do it". Like the Lays Potato Chip jingle. Biden doesn't want a loss, unless he wants to bolster his bona fides with the left wing even more and give a bone to Republicans for ramming through the COVID package. In that case, he'll take it to a vote.

Then they'll go get someone moderate, which is what they likely wanted in the first place, and Republicans will confirm her unanimously. Everyone goes away with something, including Tanden, who will become a CNN pundit.

I'm not in favor of her at all. Gotta get along with Congress, and she won't.