Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger really needs to hire a driver.....

Tiger really needs to hire a driver.....

That boy needs to slow down.

From what I heard on the news there were no skid marks. Texting?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

According to some reports he was late trying to get somewhere and was hauling ass. He obviously became very distracted.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Genesis is eating up the free marketing of the safety features of their SUV......

A perfect title for this thread. For, when I heard of the accident on the news, I turned to my wife and said, "He's rich, why doesn't he have a driver?"

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

If i was rich I would still drive myself. And captain a much larger boat

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    If i was rich I would still drive myself. And captain a much larger boat
    Same here.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Driving stats way down this year. WAY to much time in the rough. He was hoping his back would recover in time for the Masters.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Rods pins and plates into the ankle area of one leg, Compound fracture. Speaking from a similar break (mine was not compound as the skin was not broken) He will me able to walk in a boot in 6-8 weeks. By 6 months he will be able to handle rotational torque but nothing explosive. Discomfort will last over a year. I am at two years and it skill bugs me on occasion.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Woods’ right leg was stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia. Screws and pins were used to stabilize the bones in the foot and ankle. A surgical release of the covering of the muscle was also performed to relieve pressure due to swelling.

Same surgery I had, I have a Tibia Nail (rod from knee to ankle) and 3 pins in my ankle. I still suck at golf but can't blame the hardware
    Last edited by Phillbo; 02-24-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Something fishy in the air. Tiger claims to not recall the accident.

Fishy it may be, but I think his lack of any memory of the accident is not that rare.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Even if he was alert and talking when da cops arrived?

I'll see if I can get an opinion from the doctor on that---that is above my pay grade
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Think that was a new car, so could have been looking for something that's in a different place than his old car.

Hope he didn't sever any nerves in the foot and ankle since a lady friend didn't that not paying attention walking up some stairs. To this day she in pain.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'