Thread: I splurged---and I'm glad I did!

I splurged---and I'm glad I did!

I always have chili oil on hand---my most common is Lao Gan Ma Black Bean in Chili Sauce. It has a very pleasant flavor but not particularly hot--I wanted something with a little more punch to it.

I found it Gigi Master Premium Fresh Chili in Oil (Chao Tian Jiao)

This my friends, will put a little fire in your stove I used it last night with dinner. As my wife was leaving the dining room, she gave me a kiss---then left out a bit of a moan and was off to the bathroom---the residual on my lips had been shared with her

I look forward to adding this to soups. I have a bit of a problem with my homemade dried grind on soups. Unless the soup is thick the pepper wants to float on top, thus supercharging the first dozen or so spoonfuls. This will allow me to obtain a more even distribution
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

You must have a cast iron rectum.................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.