Thread: Somber and refreshing

Somber and refreshing

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Yes it is..

Unfortunately, “talk radio/tv entertainers “ will make fun of him and call silly names..

Now if we could just get him to stop referring to "the previous administration" and do something we would move forward.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think Biden pulled it off. But, I also feel he's being too kind to "the previous administration." Now, I think I understand he's trying to be careful not to draw out the haters - and is making it work.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead