Thread: I see a bad moon a'risin'

I see a bad moon a'risin'

Trump lost twice today in court. The Supremes said he had to give up his financial docs to the NY grand jury and they declined to get involved with PA Republicans griping about changes to the mail-in voting practices.

I see trouble on the way...

..and it doesn't stop there today either.

Dominion has sued Mike Lindell---the pillow guy over his false election claims ---for a reduced sum of only $1.3 billion

If they can make any of these claims stick trump will be next on the docket
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I think we're seeing the, "what goes around comes around," karma here. For, Trump is well-known for using courts to go after his adversaries - and now, people are going after him the same way.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

It’s also a bit of Swimming With Sharks Syndrome.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.