Thread: Not the smartest idea

Not the smartest idea

...shooting up a shooting range probably isn't going to work out well.

Unfortunately, the bastard killed two others before the employees and other customers took him out.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That's almost as dumb as the two idiots who tried to hold up the Jury Room Bar across the street from the Courthouse and jail in Santa Cruz . They walked in with two shotguns and yelled this is a hold up. Bar is a favorite watering hole for off duty LEOs

There were close to 30 off duties in the bar that drew on them. At least they were smart enough to put the shotguns down and got to live.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

That reminds me of when my oldest Godson got married. He was a NJ State trooper (now Lt Col. and second in command) and many of the guests were also State Troopers. The whole bunch of them were carrying---including the Bridegroom. I felt out of place being unarmed!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis