Thread: The total absence of probity on parade

The total absence of probity on parade

lindsey graham is in Florida this weekend sucking on what he hopes will prove to be his political insurance policy.

There was a time where I had a fairly high opinion of him----and Mike made a comment of his dislike for him---that was years ago and at the time I wasn't sure why----obviously Mike was far ahead of me on that score

Flip-flopper extraordinaire---to be that flexible there can be no backbone at all
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Not to pile on Mike - but he also bailed on Trump back when too many were idolizing Trump. That, and the votes of millions of Americans, resulted in our country righting itself.

Gotta love it when our system works.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead