Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Her heart is good

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Be careful Kevin---he will start calling you names shortly and tell you how you are a hater and other childish trash.

Ignore him
    Coming from you Dave, that's a compliment. One thing about me you may not know. I work each day as I get older to try and prevent myself from becoming a hateful bitter old man.

Kevin, I hope we can put this aside I will try on my side, I respect your point of views and think you are a wise man. I will continue to hold my beliefs as strongly as you do yours. I am sure that will lead to disagreement but not lead to a lack of civility between us. tom.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Ok professor. Sadly you have much to offer you just don't accept criticism or disagreement very well. I will
    leave blocking folks to the childish and weak.
    Your claim about avoiding bitterness is nothing more than a disingenuous joke, as the above statement points out.
    Yes, you will deny that I am the obvious target in that statement, but it will just be more squirming.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Your claim about avoiding bitterness is nothing more than a disingenuous joke, as the above statement points out.
    Yes, you will deny that I am the obvious target in that statement, but it will just be more squirming.
    Hate on Dave.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.