Thread: The GREAT mistake

The GREAT mistake

I have to say it . Here we are , thirty days into a new Presidency and [ I believe ] very close to having the first female President in our history . joe has started delegating his leadership role to harris and putting a " lid " on his activities for the slimmest of reasons. He is not long for the job.

Now to the point . As much as I dislike her and her policies and actions , hillary , I believe , would have been a far better choice than biden. There , I've said it. I will now go and beat myself over the head with a stick and attempt to get over saying anything nice about her.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

All Biden had to be was not-Trump. He did that. So far as I can tell, his purpose is gone. Might as well start getting the next Presidential candidate up to speed.

If Biden's performance at the CNN Town Hall was any indicator of his cognitive abilities he better have a backup.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.