Thread: Despite it all

Despite it all

Texans stood up and have reason to be proud. Despite all of the opportunistic sniping aboutTexas and their response along with much criticism of their leaders the people have shown what it is to be a true Texan something folks that live in other areas just don't understand.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/18/us/ne...rnd/index.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

At what cost?

And I think we should pause a moment to consider the bad decisions that put Texans in this position where they were forced to prove themselves or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    At what cost?

And I think we should pause a moment to consider the bad decisions that put Texans in this position where they were forced to prove themselves or die.
    When I get finished trying to understand and comprehend how Governor Cuomo was able to get by with nearly or figuratively murder I will get around to talking bad about Texas if I can find anything.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Ah, whataboutism.

Got it.

Don't expect me to get excited about people attacking my governor's decisions. I didn't vote for him.

And I think Texas's own governor is going to lead the blame parade because he doesn't want anyone blaming HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Ah, whataboutism.

Got it.

Don't expect me to get excited about people attacking my governor's decisions. I didn't vote for him.
    I learned that from some of my political opponents.

It's always worth a try. But however bad Cuomo is, and he's pretty bad, it really has nothing to do with poor decisions taken by the State of Texas or it's public utilities.

I expect this problem gets moved to the top of the pile. And the sooner the better. Texas is the economic engine that has been driving the country of late.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.