Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laugh or cry

My congressional critter attended a county commissioners meeting a few miles away so that she could hear local POV’s on a proposed wild and scenic river designation. I suppose it’s why she got elected.

She is currently being opposed by 7 democrats put up by every liberal special interest you can name. None of them could even find their way here without a gps. And even then its questionable, since the feds decided to close one of our regional roads because stupid people were following their gps’s into snowdrifts.

Effective government is and should remain local. That goes for the senate as well.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

I got the feeling, from her antics the other day wanting to be armed at a Congressional committee meeting, that she was more into performance art than actually getting things done. I'm glad to hear that she's at least getting out to her district.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Kinda agree with Scooter.. but.. Cruz has criticized everyone from the Mayor of Austin to Chris Christy to President Obama for doing the same sort of thing.. goes around, comes around..

Honda.. not because Cruz is Republican.. because he is Cruz...

Just silly politics..

I have to credit Biden on this, he gets it!

President Joe Biden said Friday he plans to visit Texas next week following the state’s brutal winter storm that left millions without power but will only go when he determines his presence won't be a “burden."

"The answer is yes," Biden said of a visit to Texas, adding his plan originally was to go in the middle of next week. "But I don’t want to be a burden. When the president lands in a city in America it has a long tail.”

The president said he will make the trip when he decides he won’t get in the way of the state's recovery.
    LINK
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It seems Cruz hasn't heard the old adage about when you find yourself in a hole stop digging.
    He deserves trump.