Thread: It's official

It's official

I got my new voter's registration card in the mail today---I am now officially a nothing----as defined by "NO AFFILIATION"

I'm still embarrassed by what the Republican Party has morphed into
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I saw a poll that showed statistical support for a new Conservative party. But, could that happen? For, polls also show continued support for Trump. I just can't see the two disparate concepts operating at the same time.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

If up to me, I would prefer to see the Republicans return to their senses but I don't think that is going to happen either.

I've been seeing TRUMP 2024 flags ... We are screwed.

We cannot allow that to happen, trump and his cult have to be soundly defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I've been seeing TRUMP 2024 flags ... We are screwed.
    Heck I my hood they haven't taken down the 2020 flags.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I was amazed at the number of 2020 signs and flags. It seems none of them have come down. I just don't understand the mentality.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I just don't understand the mentality.
    Nope----just move on by---my inner child tells me
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis