Thread: I will miss this when I go back to the office

I will miss this when I go back to the office

Today's lunch:

A can of Wild Planet Wild Sardines in EVOO on artisanal sourdough rye bread with sliced onions and some of the oil drizzled over top, accompanied by Mama Kim's Korean Kimchi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	37896  

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

So you're not allowed to bring sack lunches from home?...Oh wait, sardines and kimchi?...Now I understand that rule......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    So you're not allowed to bring sack lunches from home?...Oh wait, sardines and kimchi?...Now I understand that rule......Ben
    No---it's the onion everyone objects to
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    No---it's the onion everyone objects to
    I left you a little wiggle room on the onion......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I left you a little wiggle room on the onion......Ben

...and I took it

I really like onions. But I had one really bad experience with them. We went to see the Broadway show Les Miserables and this Hasidic Jewish family came and sat down next to us. As soon as the show started they all pulled out lox and bagels loaded with onions. I had to hold my nose the whole show it was unbearable.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

That sounds "Miserables" ...