Thread: I feel like I got out early for recess!

I feel like I got out early for recess!

I got my second COVID-19 vaccine shot this morning----now if only my wife's number would come up
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Which variety did you get?

Pfizer---but I wasn't picky--I would have been happy with anyone of them.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Congratulations..

I received my first shot Sunday.. Pfizer, no choice.. from the time that I received a text advising to leave my car and head into building to walking out after 15 min cool down was 25 min..

Received mine from the Fairfax County Health Department at the County government center office complex.. they had 3600 appointments scheduled Sunday..

I got mine at Saint Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem and it was very well organized both times. I was # 3 this morning and I got there at 6:20 AM. They started a few minutes after 7:00 and I was out the door by 7:20.