Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Truckman MIA

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I can only hope...It's bad enough being this sick this long......Ben
    I feel for you brother---age has a bad way of making recovery from any physical problem much more difficult
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I can only hope...It's bad enough being this sick this long......Ben
    I feel ya Ben, spent more than a few days in a row myself even got to keep reminders. Hopefully you get all cleared out and as good as new, the neighborhood litter patrol misses you.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    I feel ya Ben, spent more than a few days in a row myself even got to keep reminders.
    Yeah, every time I think how bad off I am now, I think about some of your recent (and not so recent) ordeals...Then maybe I'm not so bad off after all......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Just wish I could tell some of the people that think it's not a real thing how bad it can affect different people.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'