Thread: You have to be some kind of stupid

You have to be some kind of stupid

How brain dead do you have to be to shoot a .50 cal at a steel plate from 4 feet away. Hopefully he never has kids

https://toofab.com/2021/01/22/youtub...f-in-the-head/
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

If he fires that thing holding it the way he is in the photo it may be the last thing he ever does. The recoil may send it through the back of his stupid head.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I guess Darwin's pool missed one.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I am jones’n for a 50 bmg. This is the longest I’ve gone without buying a gun.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    I am jones’n for a 50 bmg. This is the longest I’ve gone without buying a gun.

It would have great braggin' rights, but I doubt I would ever spend the bucks for one. I could buy a couple of other wants for that price.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I’m considering expressing interest in a trade for my now nearly parted out bronco. There might be somone out there with one gathering dust.

Incidentally, I have paid zero attention to the old bronco market for 15 years. I was shocked to see how expensive they are now - at least double what they were. A frame (vin #) and title bring $2500.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

The idiot that began this thread would be best removed from the gene pool before he breeds
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Now Now Dave, your post indicates that Eric is an idiot since he actually started the thread . The IDIOT that was shooting did not start it , he was just the reason for the thread.

You now owe Eric a very profuse apology .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Oh, I think not---Eric is fully capable of figuring that out.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That's ok I chose not to breed anyways....( ok no kids in the USA, there may be some in Europe from my escapades over there in 1980 that I don't know about)......
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I stumbled across a a YouTuber that decided to find out what happens when you shoot steel at short range. He was prompted by the incident that started this thread. I will attach the video below.

Beyond this video, I am going to be spending a lot of time watching this guy's videos. He is mucho loco! His YouTube videos can be found Demolition Ranch I already watched him shooting Nitrous Oxide tanks, big ones! Going to watch some more! There goes the day!

Sherman tank vs. a bunch of gun safes:

What a maroon!...The diesel whistler, not the tank guy...

It looks like the glass relocker worked on the first nine safes if the locking bars were already engaged...They weren't real clear on that......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Shooting with obstructed barrels............