Thread: You won't believe this one

You won't believe this one

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Holy moly! No wonder they don't go down when I shoot at them! I wasn't missing - they were just shaking it off and getting out of Dodge!

I've never seen anything like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Holy moly! No wonder they don't go down when I shoot at them! I wasn't missing - they were just shaking it off and getting out of Dodge!

I've never seen anything like that!!!
    If you don't get them in the head, your most likely impact will be to roll them over---and watch them run off
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I must have been totally humorless here for a very long time.

I might have missed the humor---since I have had the same happen to me on a few occasions---and I found nothing humorous about it

It seems they give me just enough time to begin the celebration before getting up and running off