Thread: What a moron

What a moron

Serve the damn people and quit acting like you want all the headlines. This Woman's making a fool of herself not unlike the morons that tried to impeach Trump very early in his presidency. Some senior member needs to have a frank sit down with her.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-against-biden
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

We may have reached peak Q with this episode.

Best comment so far:

Greene is very happy that her IQ test came back negative.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

She also seems to have expressed support for the Parkland school shooting as a "false flag" event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    She also seems to have expressed support for the Parkland school shooting as a "false flag" event.
    Perhaps I am particularly dense this evening, but I don't know what that means in regards to Parkland. I Googled "false flag event" and found this:

The term false flag originated during World War I, when British and German auxiliary ships would fly the ensigns of other countries—sometimes the British would fly German flags, or vice versa—in order to deceive their enemies. The term came to be applied to more elaborate acts of deception meant to cast political blame on opponents and allow aggressors to claim to be victims
    How does that apply to Parkland?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

She believes, it seems, that the Parkland shooting was committed by gun control advocates to further their agenda. Alex Jones says the same thing about Sandy Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    She believes, it seems, that the Parkland shooting was committed by gun control advocates to further their agenda. Alex Jones says the same thing about Sandy Hook.
    Got it.

That would take a particularly callous organization to commit that atrocity. I just don't see it. Of course, Alex Jones is nothing but a nut job.

And damn! I just broke a tooth! Of course it was on a Friday night. Why can't I ever do this on a Monday?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

If you are in pain, soak a cotton ball in high alcohol whiskey and hold it on the tooth. Whiskey and sugar slurry rubbed on the gum is good for gum pain as well. Doesn't knock you out like a hot toddy or sling does.

Fortunately, there is no pain. The tooth is dead, had a root canal 50 years ago. I just need some repair work done. The worst of it is having to see the dentist with Covid in the air. I'm paranoid about Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fortunately, there is no pain. The tooth is dead, had a root canal 50 years ago. I just need some repair work done. The worst of it is having to see the dentist with Covid in the air. I'm paranoid about Covid.
    I get my work done at the local dental school. The precautions they take before they even let you in are something else. Temp scanners, mask and ppe for them because you have to keep your mouth open. And if they take you to different rooms for X-rays you have to mask up.

Hopefully your dentist does something similar.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I am in the midst of another implant and they go through the same rigors that Fred described.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis