Thread: I liked what I heard today

I liked what I heard today

From the White House that is. It appears that the covid-19 vaccine is it going to be much more widely available even if we have to use the military to help in delivering and facilitating Americans getting the vaccine. I hope what I heard comes to fruition. I'll wait and see. What you hear and what happens in Washington is often two different things.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yep, and it was good to hear Fauci correct CNN's mistaken report that there was no useable planning from the Trump Administration waiting for Biden. CNN had said that some "source" said that Biden's transition team found they'd have to start from "square one". Not true, says Dr. Ouchy. And he was allowed to actually say that there were some good ideas from the Trump Administration! Poor guy is going to have a heart attack with all this new-found freedom!

Plus, WHO changed the criteria for positive tests. Things are looking up.

https://redstate.com/michael_thau/20...office-n313400
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yep, and it was good to hear Fauci correct CNN's mistaken report that there was no useable planning from the Trump Administration waiting for Biden. CNN had said that some "source" said that Biden's transition team found they'd have to start from "square one". Not true, says Dr. Ouchy. And he was allowed to actually say that there were some good ideas from the Trump Administration! Poor guy is going to have a heart attack with all this new-found freedom!
    Don't get me started on CNN. I have no idea what they're going to do when Trump is nothing but a faded memory. I'm quite sure they want him to continue to stay in the Limelight so they'll have something to report on. Their coverage of Biden so far has been slippery caused by their own drool. There's enough positive coming out of the new Administration that they don't need to go over board like they have been doing.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And apparently, from that article, the United Nations World Health Organization was in a conspiracy with Biden about the whole thing and there never has been any pandemic at all!!

The one nugget of information is securely wrapped in a conspiracy liner. Sheesh.

And if you read that WHO article closely, it isn't quite what the author is claiming.

The WHO guidance is in the context of decreased prevalence of contagion and the increased possibility for false positives from dead virus particles, hence the need for a different standard of testing. They are also talking about a weak positive on the first test needing follow-up, especially when the test results don't correspond to the clinical presentation.

Quite a bit different than what the author is insinuating.

Never thought I would say this but early on their coverage of Biden has been worse than Hannity regarding Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Don't get me started on CNN. I have no idea what they're going to do when Trump is nothing but a faded memory.
    Probably, they will manufacture some other danger to the Republic. There's always Mitch McConnell. CNN is great for breaking news but most of its "sources" are pretty shady. If someone isn't going to go on the record, I really don't care what they have to say.

" Administration source that asked not to be identified" = Bullsh!t then and now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	click.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	37831