Thread: Request to President Biden

Request to President Biden

Please put these folks out of their misery. Please bring the entire power of the United States law enforcement machine down on these people and stop them. Maybe you will be successful since you might can relate to the wackos that are running these cities. President Trump was unable to do so.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-bide...ortland-police
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Portland and Seattle seem to have a real problem with anarchists. I wonder why there and not other places so much? And those mayors seem to let it go on. I don't get it.

It’s the weather.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Could be. I went to Cornell. Ithaca sees sun 30 days per year and you would not believe the number of whack jobs. Per capita, I suspect the most in the US.

Thankfully, though, they spend a lot of time arguing with each other about the best way to illustrate the paradigmatic historical dialectic to the bourgeois blah blah blah and never get around to doing anything.

It's time for the National Guard to squash this. It has gone on long enough local politicians be damned.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    It's time for the National Guard to squash this. It has gone on long enough local politicians be damned.
    It is way past time to stop it. That should have been done at the inception. Now, it has become the norm for the anarchists and they expect their actions to be condoned. I say call in the National Guard and whatever force needed to stop the violence and destruction.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Yeah, time to take back the block. We've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.

I am not serious about this but there is a little devil running around inside my head suggesting a path to end all of this.

He's telling me to find a big empty field, far away from anything---and on that field gather all the extremists of every part of the spectrum, march them onto that field----cut em loose---and get out of the way.

Have your fun boys!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

This just proves what I have thought all along about antifa and their ilk. They are neither left or right they are purely anti United States. Nothing more than American hating anarchist.

Great news now do something about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...-seattle-riots

It's pretty messed up when the authorities extend rights of lawlessness to these people while denying the rights of protection under the law to everyone else.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It’s the right field you fantasized about........burn it down.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.