Thread: Hard to imagine

Hard to imagine

From the morning briefing---which I am still working on!

The number of nursing home workers in New York State who have declined a vaccine rivals the number who have been inoculated, raising concerns about vaccine hesitancy.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm waiting for the masses to get the booster per a recommendation from my doctor......

I wish I could get one. Hopefully a bunch of illegals and convicts will turn theirs down so I can jump ahead.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

So right now, you are designated in a vaccination priority BEHIND illegals and convicts? Man, what did you do to rate that?

This is the only time in my life where I'm looking forward to getting a shot. I figure it'll happen by Summer.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

If they don't want to take it it's their choice. If a nursing home doesn't want them to work there if they refuse to take it then that's their choice. I'll be first in line whenever they get around to me.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

In fact when I hear that I'm able to get the shot I'm going to go all ass black Friday on the crowd and get to the front no matter how many people I have to stomp on
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So right now, you are designated in a vaccination priority BEHIND illegals and convicts? Man, what did you do to rate that?
    In Colorado, we have decided not to require ID’s to get the shots. Specifically so that the illegal aliens aren’t discouraged from getting theirs. From a fiscal standpoint it makes sense since we generally provide them free health care anyway.

The prisoner one pizzez me off a little more. While I understand the characteristics of a highly communicable illness and the implications for the staff, vaccinating death row inmates is completely illogical and makes my brain short out.

So yeah, once again the middle aged white dude gets bumped to the back of the line.

don"

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Lidl, grocery chain is offering their workers a $$$ bonus for taking the shot..

I’m the opposite, when the give me a time and place I’ll be tempted to push and shove like a Black Friday sale!

If you are an 18 yo smoker you jumped to the front of the line in PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22E13574-8BDF-4007-A7AA-CB0B02A22147.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	375.7 KB 
ID:	37839  

don"