Thread: Curious

Curious

I have to ask why rudy wasn't on the pardon list. Is it that a preemptive pardon is not valid?

I would ask the same of the "family" left hanging out.

As an aside, my wife read something to me last night: "trump wanted to be the god father but never rose above a common goon."

I had the departure live streaming on one of my screens this morning---obviously there were a rash of RSVPs from those invited to the Whitehouse lawn to wave goodbye. The lack of participation might cause one to think trump wasn't held in high regard even by those who surrounded him---imagine that.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

All I saw was a bunch of entertainers I don’t know and some white collar criminals who stole from blue collar people. SOS
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Pardons don't have to be made public. Rudy could have gotten one. We won't know unless the feds come after him.