Thread: Senator Sasse is a little late in this one

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Senator Sasse is a little late in this one

I generally agree with Sen Sasse, in this piece he warns that QAnon could be the demise of the Republican Party but in this case his verbs should have been past tense---the horse is already out of the barn

I saw a figure yesterday that simply stunned me. The claim was only 19% of Republicans believe that Biden won the election. That is astounding to me---it also reinforces my decision to get the hell out of Dodge.

But, make no mistake, late or not Sen Sasse has a serious point in this piece. If you are still a Republican and are concerned with the future of the party---this needs to be confronted.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-18-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis